View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 09:01 AM   #84
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Sergeant Mattingly identified two individuals standing beside one another at the end of the hall, a male and a female. In his statement, he says that the male was holding a gun, arms extended in a shooting stance.

so she wasn't shot in her bed...just for the record

Wayne, if you are at one end of the hall and there are two people at the other end of the hall and one is pointing a gun at you and you see the gun go off and either you or your partner is shot... are you shooting back? or waiting for the next bullet(s) to come your way to see what happens?
Its amazing blame the victims. Police are supposedly trained so now they were down the hallway . So from their bed room they heard the word police over their door being kicked in

Enter the hall way to see wtf going on with a gun he owend legally fired on them then they blasted of 20 rds

But to you its their fault
1 for self defensive
2 blame Taylor because of her x boyfriend

But no issues with the police..

Police have the obligation to do it right
But it seem you and many others think its ok that if they created the situation and it ends badly . They have zero responsibility in the outcome

And thats the point you and others miss with out a day in court there is no accountability or justice. These aren't random events

police officer fired 13 shots, killing John Albers, 17, on 20 January 2018 in a Kansas City suburb.

Police had been called to check on the boy, who had ADHD, after his online posts prompted fears for his safety.

A month after the shooting the county prosecutor announced the officer, Clayton Jenison, would not be charged.

Its all acceptable until it happens to you or someone close untill then its all BS. Just Like covid

And wanting police to be held accountable is not being anti police .

Ps this bs police have family's to go home to excuse .. to justify killing unarmed people is pathetic .. most people have family's to go home to. And we dont use that justification for the Kid texting on his way home who killed someone in a car accident, or the guy working extra shifts who fell asleep at the wheel and crossed into the other lane... those people get charged and have their day in court and are held accountable accident or not

But police can fire indiscriminately into 2 or crowds of people

Because their actions

"justified to protect themselves and the justification bars us from pursuing criminal charges".

So all an officer needs to say is he thought i was our we were and fill in the rest of the blanks .. and hes all set..

Ps ive been shot at and guess what i didn’t order my men to unload on home or people in the area because . And i did many no knock raids on homes with men women and kids at night and never myself or my men shot anyone because we thought they had a gun and this was in Iraq but it seems to be acceptable here at home and supported by other Americans. I can figure rhat one out
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 09-25-2020 at 09:09 AM..