View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 10:29 AM   #223
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
So, vigilantism is now ok in America, the radicalization of the Boston bombers by consumption of jihadist propaganda & resulting terror attack is different than the radicalization of the Buffalo shooter by white supremacy champions like Carlson?

Here you go again. Your usual. Stating what you assume are facts because you assume so. I have not seen credible evidence that Carlson is a white supremacy champion. This claim that the replacement theory is about race, that it's racist, is nonsense. It, at least for Tucker, and for me, is about political power--votes--not about race. That's why the Dems have been less than mildly favorable towards immigration, legal or not from Europe, especially Eastern Europe like Poland because they typically vote Republican. And why they are vociferously for legal or illegal immigrants from south of our border who have overwhelmingly voted Democrat (except Dems are not so big on immigrants from Cuba, who tend to vote Republican).

The "Replacement" theory has been noted and championed by Dems and non-whites long before Carlson spoke on it. A few examples:

Peter Beinart wrote in the Atlantic (a left leaning publication) that "Between 2008 and 2016, Democrats became more and more confident that the country’s growing Latino population gave the party an electoral edge. To win the presidency, Democrats convinced themselves, they didn’t need to reassure white people skeptical of immigration so long as they turned out their Latino base."

“The fastest-growing sector of the American electorate stampeded toward the Democrats this November,” Salon, a far leftist publication, declared after Obama’s 2008 win. “If that pattern continues, the GOP is doomed to 40 years of wandering in a desert.”

Walter Williams, a BLACK economist said " Carlson is correct on why the Democrats want to make illegal immigrants citizens (the lust for political power)"

Democrat former HUD Secratary once said "In a couple of presidential cycles, you’ll be on election night, you’ll be announcing that we’re calling the 38 electoral votes of Texas for the Democratic nominee for president. It’s changing. It is going to become a purple state and then a blue state because of the demographics, because of the population growth, of folks from outside of Texas.

Or do we not call it terrorism if the murderer is white?
Next you roll people who stand against fascism, millions of legitimate protesters and CRT into an impossibility.

Uhhh . . . I stand against fascism. I think Progressivism is fascist. are you rolling folks like me into an impossibility? Don't know WTF you're talking about.

Let me get this straight…you oppose Critical Race Theory because it makes you out to be a White Supremacist but you believe in Great Replacement Theory because you’re worried about preserving White Supremacy?

I oppose CRT because it is racist hogwash. It makes you out to be a White Supremacist. Are you. It essentializes race. Race is irrelevant for me, other than being a concept.

Is this a sneak peek of the 2024 GOP platform?

Well I guess you just need to stand back and stand by
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
No doubt you will frame it that way. You already have. I don't need to stand back or stand by.