View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 10:38 AM   #33
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Money, greed and power, throw in lack of ethics and no moral compass and you get failure. Pretty simple.

Thats Trump in a nut shell..

In regards to your description of Trump here, I quote you: "again feelings over facts I have never seen someone so dirty as you suggest and yet no one can connect the dots the past 30 years"

As for Hillary, many have connected the dots in her past for more than 30 years and have revealed her greed for money and power, her lack of ethics or moral compass, and her failures.

Still not sure why the right continually buys in to this The media is the enemy .. Sounds like something Putin believes do you all support a State run media? because thats what you all suggest is whats happening now

Opposition media in American history has always been the "enemy." What's so new and disturbing about that? In the early American years, opposition commentary was more vicious than now. But, fundamentally, the differences were not as great as they are now. We are now at a point where one side is increasingly more open about its opposition to our foundational constitutional order. Its opposition is not about some issue here or there, it is about establishing and entrenching a fundamentally different governmental order. In that respect, it has to support every effort its Progressive politicians and bureaucrats and judges wish to impose on the old order.

And, in that respect, we have as close to a State run media as we ever had.

Because all I see is supporters of Trump who do nothing but blame the media Not him Trump speaks like a fortune cookie then when he gets Blow back he backs down then blame the media Hate Hillary but seeing him as a better choice???

Trump supporters are suffering from Stockholm syndrome,

capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captor(TRUMP) sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with TRUMP These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims
You're starting to fall off the deep end.