View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 11:24 AM   #48
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
once again, the character flaw is mine. and another diversion to Trump. How original. The character flaw is yours in posting about the article. Trump really hasn't been discussed in this thread other than my giving you an example above.

apparently the Slate author cared enough about the dog, to feel obligated to put a stop to the goodwill we all felt because of the images of the dog. On my side, we like that stuff. your side calls it “demented.”. That’s why i like my side.isn't that what you did in the modified tribute thread where you added things about the Clinton's even after Bruce made a new thread and asked everyone to not do that. You did it in the very next post I believe. So you stopped the good will and caused a diversion to the Clinton. Pretty funny you complain about that here but just did the same exact thing in the other thread.

i do take it personally, i guess, i had an amazing golden retriever many years ago who was a certified therapy dog. I took him to Newtown a couple of times after the Sandy Hook shooting. Maybe that was ‘demented’ and ‘wasteful’ of me, Slate magazine would
say so, and none of the liberals here seem to have an issue with it.

Again, thankful for my side.

one of the best gifts of dogs, is that occasionally, they remind us what it is, to be human. I’d say liberals could use a reminder. I think we see what it looks like to be human when Conserv. try to cut taxes where the primary benefit goes to the rich, run up the deficit and then propose to cut benefits like food stamps for poor people.

Here let me respond for you, save younthe teouble.

Why are you so angry? Why am I angry? And did you see what Trump did yesterday? You mean when he didn't read from what everyone else was reading and stood there looking bored?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
NM

Last edited by PaulS; 12-06-2018 at 11:34 AM..