Thread: Human caravan
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 08:02 AM   #10
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I can't imagine the desperation some of these people feel who are born into the worst places on the planet. But the sad fact is, we cannot come close to taking in everyone whose lives would be better here, we cannot come close to doing that. Do you agree?

What we can do, and should do, is work to make their home countries, less awful. I'm pretty sure that's what the UN was supposed to be for, maybe we can remind them of that.

Once again rather than honestly admit the facts, the left (you in this case) immediately portray those who disagree with you, as being hatemongers who have no empathy for these people. It's not remotely true. Right now, there are people waiting in line in other crappy places, waiting for their chance to come legally.
@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.

5:57 AM - 22 Oct 2018

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin