View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 07:34 AM   #13
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
I have to disagree here, Kevin. It does not keep me up, nor am suffering TDS, as the supporters have labeled the non-believers... His statement is simply setting up a narrative, that will be repeated often, giving it some sort of acceptance and legitimacy, to be used if/when he should lose the election. It is an outrageous claim to make, especially as a sitting president. Can you imagine the outrage if Obama had made the same statement? This guy is unqualified....
I wouldn’t classify you as a TDS sufferer, you’re a person who is unhappy with the president and wants him out. There’s a difference. A lot of rational people like that out there.

TDS sufferers are incapable of going a day without bitching about Trump, and posting endlessly on FB and S-B about him, like they’re making a difference. They also like to label said rational people with some “ist” or “phobe” just because they’re not frothing at the mouth with hatred for him at there torrid pace

I also wouldn’t classify my self as a Supporter, I didn’t vote for him, I think he’s a class A jack wad, who needs to Turn over the reigns to his twitter accounts to someone else. I also don’t hang on everything he posts.

All she did was give an ambiguous answer to a dumb question.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."