Thread: Debate #2
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:59 AM   #59
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
now "7" (insert Joe Castiglione screech) and leading in the Electoral College....WOW...Honey Boo Boo switched to Romney explaining the unlikely surge...

whatever happened to Mitt blowing it and all the trends and data pointing to a Barry Cakewalk?

McCain was gaining some ground at this point in 08'
Yes, it i snow a 7-point lead, and significantly, that poll starts to reflect the impact of the second debate. Perhaps Obama's improved performance did not stop the bleeding.

And the fact that the last debate, the one that will stick in people's minds, is foreign policy, can only help us. Romney will spend the weekend preparing to disembowel Obama over how ineptly he handled the ebmassy attack. That timing just could not work out better for Romney.

McCain lost the election when Lehman Brothers went belly-up. Once that was blamed on Republicans (no one has ever explained why Republicans did more than Democrats to cause the subprime mortgage crisis), McCain had no chance.

I can not believe Romney is doing as well as he is. Obama has cheeleaders moderating debates, and he is still very vulnerable. I never thought we'd have this good a chance with the media so in love with Obama. This "binder" nonsense just might be the stupidest, and most dishonest, thing I have ever heard.