View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 10:38 AM   #13
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=Jackbass;1022353]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

I think the argument is kind of off putting and in poor taste in general. The whole subject of abortion is extremely personal to many. To add a wrinkle like that is in poor taste. I agree with many of your view points but this is over the top.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I absolutely concede it's a touchy issue that strikes a nerve with many. What I think is more over the top, is a policial side that has no issue with using that little boy as a club to beat his mother with, just because she was polling well when she was first picked. She's not running for anything now, I can't see how she's a threat to liberalsim, but they still hate her, and 'hate' is an drastic understatement.

And if the pro-abortion crowd feels like they are being insulted when someone like me calls them pro-abortion, I cannot help but wonder...if they take that categorization as an insult, why do they support it? I feel clean and proud to be accurately categorized by my position on this issue. If I was ashamed of what I believed, I'd change my beliefs.