View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 03:29 AM   #19
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Then you changed the subject. The subject of this thread is ISIS recruitment. And your characterization of America as a country in which someone comes along and tells Americans that someone else is taking their jobs, pays them minimum wage, denies them healthcare, and everyone is against Christians, was all a response to Eben's post which was about ISIS and its recruitment methods. So I assumed that your "possibility" was that because of your pathetic characterization of America that American terrorists would result from that negative characterization.

And I didn't say that you said we have an ISIS type terrorist movement in America. I assumed that your ""Not yet anyway . . ." was a prediction that we would have one.

Lets be honest about subject.. your post had little to do about ISIS recruitment. Rather it had more to do with trying to Insulate Trump from suggestions he's being used as a material for ISIS ( a gotcha video) My point was How easy it is it is even in America to rally people with False Statement and fear.. with a selective message or did you you miss that ?