View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 10:36 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Pelosi defends MS-13 from Trump

Trump has his Willie Horton, Pelosi handed it to him on a silver platter. Trumps ability to provoke his opponents into making idiots of themselves, is unlike anything I have ever seen. He brought the NFL and ESPN to their knees with stupid comments. He’ll have Pelosi hosting a telethon for ISIS next month.

The GOP already has well-done commercials showing Pelosi defending the demonic murderers in MS-13. Pelosi is now saying that low unemployment doesn’t really matter to regular people. We have democrats saying they’ll repeal that tax cuts if they can, which they cant unless they get a veto proof majority, and not even MSNBC is expecting that.

My question is, how does any democrat win any election, anywhere, ever? Defending MS-13 and promising tax hikes is a winning strategy in purple states? We’ll soon see.

If the gop runs commercials of people like me saying how much they enjoy their increased take home pay, and show Pelosi defending MS-13 and saying low unemployment isnt healthy, that sounds like a winning approach to me.