Thread: Palin's speach
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 08:30 AM   #29
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by striperman36 View Post
Jim, I guess you are really happy with the GOP at the moment.
actually I am. I was not planning to vote for McCain, I was going to write my name in or something.

As all the experts were saying last night, she may appeal to the Independents. I guess I am one of them. For some reason I find myself and it appears so does much of the country, comparing Palin to Obama, which makes no sense. She won me over as a get it done, no BS type person. All of the liberal attacks (nebe, likwid) are so one sided,.....care to review Biden's record? Plaguerism, racial comments??? FACTS, I think Palin is the type of future I'd like to see in American. Obama's attitude - emabarrased americans only speak one language, the guns and religion etc, I cant relate to that.

As a chief instigator out here, I am going to resign from the political forums. I've tried to have some serious debate but truthfully, I cant see anyone getting past party BS. I was accussed years ago of being bush-wacked. Man you guys on the left should see how you come across. Talk about brain washed. I'll let you guys get back to our soup kitchens, unemployment lines and foreclosed homes. I heard at the DNC how terrible things in America are.

See ya and good luck!

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all