Thread: Gun Legislation
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 02:29 AM   #279
ReelinRod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Your cracking me up with your posts, I suggest the NRA got into Trumps head after he talked about getting better background checks in play and suddenly I have disdain for the constitution
And that's EXACTLY the kind of crap that makes it clear you and your ilk are not honest and above board. You can't even maintain continuity and keep your reply attached to what I wrote.

In typical fashion, you can't do anything without some degree of misdirection, misrepresentation or duplicitousness.

My "disdain for the Constitution" statement was a specific response to your "NRA talking points" BS.

That you can't address the Constitutional / legal argument leaves you with the weak "NRA talking points" put-down. You have no interest in ever learning about what you detest because you desire to see the Constitution destroyed and to no longer be a hurdle to your leftist agenda.

Yes, your dismissive "NRA talking points" insult screams of your disdain for the Constitution; you refuse to engage in a discussion of a topic that disgusts you because discussing the Constitution competently would require some respect for it and what it represents.

You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.