Thread: 2000 Mules
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 04:23 AM   #40
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Because, like the other factoids you mentioned along with this one, it is a triviality meant to imply something seriously bad (about Carlson with this one). Does it make him a racist or white supremacist to root for Russia? Is it some kind of dog whistle to inspire a bat$hit crazy to shoot a bunch of people? What's the context? Is it sarcasm or irony or seditious?

If you actually watch his program or videos of it, you can find thousands or millions of things he has said, many of which you may even agree with, but certainly statements that are against racism, anti-violence, against white supremacy, anti-fascist, anti-NAZI, anti-communist, anti-Putin, pro-peace, pro-democracy, pro-Constitution, pro-American, pro-Western liberal values, lots of pro-good stuff and anti-bad stuff. I don't know what to make of this one that you chose out of the many thousand possible ones, other than you're trying to make him look like a bad guy.

I have found the full context of several out of context quotes you've proffered before as supposedly evidence for something bad about someone (usually Trump) which turned out to be the opposite to what you tried to insinuate with the quote. So I'm not impressed by a selected quote from you. Especially when, llke this one, it provokes a "so what?"--or I don't really care without knowing more about it. On its face, knowing about all the other things he has said and stands for, it's a nothing burger.
My prediction: Tucker Carlson and Republicans will double down on the white supremacist replacement theory this week.

Next you’ll claim that ackshully the great MAGA King is still President 🤡
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Pete F.; 05-16-2022 at 04:50 AM..

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin