View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 01:37 PM   #10
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Didn't Hillary apologize for the deplorables comment but everytime you use her deplorable comment and I point out she apologize you dismiss it? Didn't Schumer apologize recently.

I wonder if we'll see an apology for this?
Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert received cheers and applause when quipped that she prays for President Joe Biden's demise while speaking at a Christian event.

Boebert made the comments during a weekend event called the Family Camp Meeting at Charis Christian Center in Colorado Springs, which included a series of pastors and speakers "who have proven God's Word," according to the center's website.

A video of Boebert making the comment has circulated on social media.

"I do want you to know that I pray for our President. Psalm 109:8 says, 'May his days be few and another take his office.' Hallelujah! Glory to God," Boebert said with a laugh as the crowd clapped and cheered.

Theses scumbags did the same thing before they just was rinse and repeat their hate

Psalms 109:8 says, 'Let his days be few; and let another take his office. ' The citation is being passed around the Internet as a rallying cry against President Obama. In 2008

And before Jim tells us we can’t take a joke.

the verse immediately following the psalm referenced is a bit more ominous: “Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device