View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 08:15 AM   #47
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
One more rant about this because it bothers me to the core.
They lied about the video. The protest in Egypt might've been about the video but the further violence that escalated in regards to the video, was a direct result of the Obama administration lying and continually pushing the video story. Susan Rice did not have to get on every show she could Z,and push that story ,especially knowing that they knew nothing about it. Obama and Hillary did not have to rent time on a middle east TV and apologize for the video . Hillary Clinton told the parents of those dead heroes that the Obama administration would get the guy who made that video. That is despicable!!
And for people to defend that action is totally disgusting.
This is not going away in my mind.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Are you just making this stuff up? If it bothers you to the core I'd think you'd try to actually understand the situation.

The protests happened primarily before Rice ever hit the talk shows. The Admin released a video not to apologize but to affirm our tolerance because people were dying in Pakistan.

A huge part of this story that's been lost is how big the reaction to the video really was. I said a half dozen protests above, that's just at US diplomatic missions, there were dozens and dozens of protests globally, many violent, with several dozen killed. Put the email (if you actually read it) in context of reality and it's quite appropriate.

Some are so consumed with attacking Obama and Hillary they want the entire story to be about a lie regardless of the truth...perhaps that is the lie.

-spence

Last edited by spence; 05-02-2014 at 08:23 AM..