View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 04:00 PM   #33
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
So easy to insult, throw childish names around, bring in family members, now we are suggesting people take their own lives to put themselves out of misery. I guess you don’t know anyone who took their own life due to depression, drugs or bullying. To suggest someone do it, even if in jest is so wrong. Your lucky Pete doesn’t take you up on it, law enforcement might come knocking at your door after taking a look at his computer to figure out motive.

This entire board over the past several months is so fu*cked up, don’t like what you read, take the high road for a change of pace. Don’t agree with a point of view, guess what you can debate without lowering yourself to personal insults. This country allows differences of opinion and the legal right to express them, but doing it with civility shows character; something severely lacking lately.

I’ve been staying away, but reading on occasion, but knowing friends who have lost family Members who have committed suicide, I found this thread just so offensive.

If you can’t see that this guy is #^&#^&#^&#^&ing nuts with his nonstop posting about Trump (and take note of the time of day he starts & ends) then you have issues too.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

LETS GO BRANDON