Thread: Heartbroken
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 08:20 AM   #17
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

So, my brother's source, which is very close, reports she was shot in the jaw. Bone fragments were sent throughout the skull, which is a source of concern. But certainly a better scenario than the bullet traveling through the skull. Incredible to me that she has swallowed the bullet... Can't help but think, did she turn her head at the last second? Fractions of an inch from certain death....
Her bosses email, I thought, was an excellent assessment to release to the public. While I do know all the players, I am still not comfortable to reach out to the immediate family at this time. But I will, just not the time, IMO.
The legal aspect of the denied restraining order will no doubt be played out, as it should. I believe Lindsay and her mother will be activists in needed changes, when/if Lindsay recovers to the point she can advocate for herself.

If you have ANY questions about who your child is in a relationship with, have a talk with them. Tell them Lindsay's story....

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is online now   Reply With Quote