View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #23
scottw

Obama is a resume Christian... he joined Wright's church to establish a voting block in his district and he was probably amused by the hateful rantings that agreed with his world view...I'm guessing he subscribes more to the "religeon is the opiate of the masses" school... .

I've decided to vote Obama...

I run my own small business and have a wife and three kids...

if Obama is elected I wont have to pay for health insurance anymore...it will be free and outstanding....

I will be getting a tax cut along with 95% of everyone except the disgusting top 5%...hopefully it occurs faster than Clinton's middle-class tax cut....still waiting....

my 3 children are going to go to college for free if Obama is elected so I can stop saving for that future expense.....

Obama will have Bill Ayers improve the public schools so that I can stop paying for my kids to go to private school...I will save a bundle there...

I expect to get a check for retroactive reimbursement for universal daycare and pre-K....retroactive to when Obama first proposed it 20 months ago....in a country as rich as America noone should have to pay for the care of their own children......

Obama will save and increase Social Security along with saving the world so I no longer need to save for my retirement....

I'm cutting back my hours from 7 days a week for countless years now to 4 days a week like they do in France...I can use the other three days to go to my State Capitol or Washington to protest and picket the government over my dissatisfaction of promised government services...like they do in Europe

I'm reducing my income to just enough to pay my mortgage and I might even stop paying that to see if the government will bail me out....noone should lose their house...

reducing my income should make me eligible for all kinds of government subsidies...food stamps-my kids should be eating right....fuel oil and electricity bill assistance....I'm sure there's much more to be found once I figure out the "SYSTEM"

I want Obama to raise the death tax to 99%...noone should be allowed to accumulate wealth while there are some people that have none...the 1% that you get to keep is for burial expenses...Adios

VOTE OBAMA...SUPPORT THE NEW AMERICAN DREAM !!!!