View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:06 AM   #27
scottw

this is one of the frequent pop ups, a new one I've noticed has Michelle encouraging you to call Obama and tell him that "you are with him"....guess he'll get lot's of calls made from those Obama Phones it's tough living up to the messianic image that you've crafted for yourself....oh well....

Obama Scholarships For Single Mothers- $10,000 is Available to Help You Go To School!

The Obama scholarships for mothers plan, as has been called, can now help you get your degree and help you find even more money to help you pay for college.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) - Apr 29, 2010 -
Many single women while searching for information on financial aid have come across the topic: Obama moms return to school program.

This program, known under various titles such as Obama scholarships for mothers or Obama grants for college students is very clear in its objective: Provide stimulus to the education sector didn't know the education sector was hurting and needed stimulus? by giving help to the women students in need.

Fact: $10,000 is available to help women graduate from college.

What is the form of help? Well, it comes in the form of a $10,000 free scholarship from certain nominated companies. This Obama grant for mothers will allow you to pursue your dreams and goals while taking care of your school fee.

Does it sound too good to be true? not if you are Obama!This program will provide assistance to women and single women and will help ease the onerous burden of paying for school supplies and tuition fee.

Now, next time you hear of either the Obama college scholarship or Obama grant for mothers, or the free Obama Phone please bear in mind that this is similar to Obama single mothers’ scholarship program, or the Obama money for moms’ scholarship or any of the other things that Obama is giving away with his enormous supply of Obama Money. All of these programs are basically a mix of scholarships, financial aid and grants and bread and circus meant to permanently attach you to the Government Teat(See: Life of Julia)

After President Obama signed the stimulus bill for financial aid, a $10,000 free scholarship is available to single mothers to help pay for college.The free scholarships enable eligible women and single mothers to concentrate on finishing their work without worrying about paying their bills every month(if there are are any left that aren't already subsidized by the government).like the woman in the video said, " I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, feeding my kids, taking a shower, if I help Obama, he'll help me"

Last edited by scottw; 10-01-2012 at 04:20 AM..