Thread: Chansley
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 07:24 AM   #62
wdmso

This was posted on Parler The @TeamTrumpNews account, posted on the Parler social network, is written as though coming from the president himself. It said: “I have invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807, to address the treasonous rebellion conducted by Democrat & Republican lawmakers, CCP agents, the FBI, DOJ, CIA & others to undermine, corrode and dismantle the United States of America and its constitution. These entities pose a direct threat to national security. I will remain president indefinitely until all domestic enemies are arrested.”

MAGA figures like Sidney Powell and Lin Wood, two prominent pro-Trump attorneys leading efforts to overturn the 2020 election, and even one North Carolina state lawmaker. Others like Michael Flynn, Trump’s first national security adviser who was recently pardoned for lying to the FBI, have made adjacent calls for Trump to impose martial law. The ideas have circulated in pro-Trump outlets and were being discussed over the weekend among the thousands of MAGA protesters who descended on state capitols and the Supreme Court to falsely claim Trump had won the election.

Michael Flynn suggested at a QAnon-affiliated event that a coup should happen in the U.S.

so a crowd gathered at the request of the POTUS a who refused to admit he lost the election lied about the reasons he lost , with bear gas poles rods stun guns zip ties pipes but the right suggest they we’re unarmed and had no plan ?

But Antifa shows up with Trash can lids umbrellas and fireworks dressed in black and BLM protest have missed spelled signs but are black and the Right call them armed and dangerous ? Ron Johnson says he might have been concerned for safety had Capitol rioters been BLM and Antifa

You can’t make this stuff up.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device