Thread: Chansley
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 11:39 AM   #72
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT;1213791

Spence, remember a few years ago i. Wisconsin, Gov scott walker was about to sign union-busting legislation, and the lefties stormed the state capital? Were they insurrectionists? Or is there some logic by which it’s only a capital offense when conservatives do it?

Or The democrats in the TX state legislature who fled the state soecifically to hijack the democratic process that the voters freely chose, how do you describe them? you’d compliment them.

[size=1
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/size]
Some are comparing the U.S. Capitol riot to Wisconsin's Act 10 protests in 2011. Here are the key differences.

Wisconsin's Act 10 protests were overwhelmingly peaceful.

One top Republican official at the time noted there was no "malicious damage" to the statehouse and said most of the costs linked to the weeks-long protests were due to law enforcement overtime bills.

Thousands of people crowded inside the building every day, hanging posters on the walls and camping out in the rotunda and hallways.

Jan 6th A 70-year-old Alabama man had 11 Molotov cocktail devices "ready to go" in his truck when he was arrested during the breach and riot at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, the Montgomery Advertiser reported.

Jim your false equivalence just don’t stand up to a single google search but conservatives pushed that narrative from day one

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ge/6584619002/
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device