Thread: Hilary email
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 09:16 AM   #198
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
If those are our two choices come November I will be writing in " Common Sense" as my vote for president.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I don't like Trump, I listen to him speak and he says absolutely nothing....he does have entertainment value in that he's an equal opportunity offender...you need only to look at National Review online to see that he has no love from Conservatives and the establishment has bristled but may be cautiously warming as they begin to think he's inevitable, he makes many on the left insane because he provides and easy target for their pent up rage.....I believe he just referred to Cruz as an "Anchor Baby" which is hilarious.....he appears to be most popular from what I can see with people that aren't that politically motivated at other times and from both sides of the aisle that are just frustrated in general particularly with political correctness always being rubbed in their noses...he's popular with union members, younger blue collar folks that I know and has a more broad appeal than any current candidate....we'll see....I don't understand it...but we'll see.....he might be a better "community organizer" than Obama

Last edited by scottw; 01-31-2016 at 09:25 AM..