Thread: NFL
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:04 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Yup, the Dems keep blacks down by using welfare. Too bad they aren't smart enough to realize that - only Jim is. You should try telling them that someday.
"Are you denying that his campaign had no undercurrents dealing w/race? "

No, I cannot deny that, because anytime a prominent liberal gets involved with a political issue (or an election), you can be assured that race will be a major topic for them. You couldn't get more than a couple of comments about this NFL issue without bringing charges of racism, so thanks for proving my point.

"Maybe you can post something up about Berkley - you haven't done that it what 2 weeks?"

Oh I'm obsessed with Berkley. I've made, what, 2 or 3 posts in the past year about the riots and damage done there? Yeah that's me, always getting worked up about silly little things like violent mobs who destroy neighborhoods to keep people from speaking. All in the name of anti-fascism. You can't make that up.

"the Dems keep blacks down by using welfare. "

You pay people to have kids out of wedlock, guess what happens?

"Too bad they aren't smart enough to realize that "

Paul, I often wonder, are liberals too blind to see the damage they are doing to the cities, or is that their intended plan? I don't know the answer, I can't see in people's hearts. All I know, is that urban liberalism has been a disaster for blacks. Do you disagree? Can you answer that question, Paul? Has liberalism worked in our urban cities for the last generation, yes or no?

"only Jim is"

Not remotely true. Tens of millions of people see it. We call them "conservatives". And at least one truly great, brave liberal, the late great Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan of the state of NY, who warned 40 years ago that liberal welfare was going to destroy the black nuclear family, therefore destroy the entire black culture. He was crucified for what he said. And he was 100% correct.

We got off topic. Which is the intent of lobbing nonsensical charges of racism...