View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 09:49 AM   #12
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Congressperson Tlaib said on tv they were going to “impeach the motherf*cker.” She’s a public official, i believe? But that was ok. everything liberals do is swell.

you keep posting about how
bad it is that conservatives want to ban certain books, but you defended liberals who want to ban To Kill A Mockingbird. so is your point that liberal censorship is ok, but not conservative censorship?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Seems you never looked at the link it’s not just liberal who wished to ban to kill a mockingbird but don’t let facts trip you up. And keep supporting State governments banning books .. again your ability to insist 2 clearly different incidents are the same is a skill in DENIAL

eYes Jim and she was soundly rebuked for doing so…. She wasn’t embraced by the Democratic Party Or was it spoke on the floor or the house or Senate

Jerry Nadler (D-NY), chair of the House Judiciary Committee, distanced himself both from Tlaib’s sentiment and the way she expressed it.

“I don’t really like that kind of language. But more to the point, I disagree with what she said,” Nadler said

Pelosi rejected Tlaib’s profanity

But the jerry springer GOP. Remains silent
Yet House GOP leaders urge 'no' vote on Bannon contempt. Once again putting Trump a company before the country..

No ethics no integrity no vision.
Just insult and more of the usual just say No