View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 10:38 AM   #9
FishermanTim

The thing that stuck in my craw was when I watched the selfie-video made of the Minnesota shooting, the guys girlfriend was filming it like it was no big deal.

Unless you are a cold blooded killer, or a heartless thug, you would be freaking out if a passenger in your vehicle was shot right in front of you!

The officer that shot him showed more emotion than did the "girlfriend".

The guy was probably not a thug, but somehow the phrase "Don't move" didn't register when looking at the barrel of a service revolver.

Some people must be lacking even the simplest level of common sense, when you TELL a police officer that you HAVE a gun and then move in a manner that could be interpreted as "reaching for a weapon" after being told to "keep your hands in sight and don't move"

Maybe the police should approach all traffic stops with a blindfold, a pillow for a chest protector and a rubber-band gun for protection?

Of course when we start seeing these "diversionary" stories, we also only get the part of the story where the "victim" gets shot.
Is it just me, or is this a continuing theme of incomplete stories that drive the media junkies into a frenzy?

Then as if on queue the riots began and more shootings.

Now I wonder who was doing all THAT shooting, and were the weapons legal????

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote