View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 09:50 AM   #49
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you also left out, somewhat conveniently, that zuckerberg admits it was wrong to ban it.

i agree on reflexive doubts on the laptop. But the NY Post reported in it, and sourced it. They weren’t just taking anyone’s word for it. Their twitter account was banned for posting a story that was accurate. and again that’s not illegal, but we should admit what happened.

nobody had to take rudy’s ( and i agree his current form is a pathetic shell of his 9/11 days) word for it. But There was zero evidence that the NY Posts reporting was bogus. But your side didn’t like it, so they all claimed it as russian disinformation.

Bryan they reported accurately, and were accused of spreading russian disinformation. If you’re going to a accuse someone of that, shouldn’t you have some speck of proof?
Yup.
They got it wrong (I did say it was proven false above).
The difference is, I see it (and read the Taibbi stuff with a huge grin of salt) as uncertainty of the source and 'CYA' not some grand plan to oust Trump. But we all have our biases on how we see it.

(You missed my question about the laptop and the FBI....)

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"