View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 08:24 AM   #44
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
That is so funny I had to quote it 2x.

From a person who is a member of a group where like 50% believed he the Pres. was a Muslim and think he was born in Kenya. Also, where EVERY Presidential candidate was judged to have been more dishonest then EVERY Presidential candidate of the Dem. party.

Jus saw on the news Melania seems to be having issues of her own. Stole some of her speach. She should just admit she used part of other people's speach - no big deal. But it is the Trump way.
"like 50% believed he the Pres. was a Muslim"

That was embarrassing. Speaking for myself, I wish he were a Muslim, because that's a lot easier for me to fathom, than whatever you call a lunatic who worships at the altar of Rev Wright.

"where EVERY Presidential candidate was judged to have been more dishonest then EVERY Presidential candidate of the Dem. party. "

And I'm sure that study was very scientific and un-biased. That's something that cannot be quantified. You are either a compulsive liar or you're not.

"Melania seems to be having issues of her own. Stole some of her speech"

Yep. If you're going to plagiarize someone, how about stealing form someone who has something worthwhile to say, like Churchill, rather than a horse's ass like Michelle Obama? But again, since Joe Biden is your vice president, I find it curious that you are offended by plagiarism. He got caught red-handed plagiarizing, and I don't recall you ever bashing him for it - maybe I missed that. What do you expect from a bubbleheaded, gold-digging beauty queen like Mrs Trump?

Good lord, how did it come to this?