View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 10:52 AM   #53
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I simply can't fathom how Trump can get a moment's consideration. Vote for Johnson or write someone in. Please.
Given that you are the only person I have ever heard say that she didn't lie about coming under sniper fire, you might consider the possibility that you are the one who is off kilter, not everyone else.

Here's why he gets my vote, and why a lot of people will plug their nose and vote for him (though probably not enough will do it for him to be competitive). If I was an unborn baby, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. If I owned my own business, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. If I was a jihadist, I'd vote for her in a heartbeat. If I was Al Sharpton, I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.

For the foreseeable future, those are my litmus tests. Looking at it through that lens, which a lot of people share, it's a no brainer.

By your own admission, you can't fathom why anyone cares deeply about protecting innocent life, who believes that business isn't necessarily evil, who realizes that we are at war, and who isn't interested in engaging in false race-baiting. If you can't fathom how anyone cares about such things, maybe that (like your unwillingness to say Hilary lied) says more about you, than it does about everyone else.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 07-19-2016 at 11:02 AM..