View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 04:05 PM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
you know full well that if that prediction is true, the impact to everyone and everything on earth will be devastating. .
Agreed, if the predictions are true, we are in deep sh*t. Fortunately, none of the previous dire predictions have come close to coming true. I'm the kind of person, where if someone is wrong again and again and again and again, at some point they lose credibility and I stop listening. Especially when the person doing the forecasting, claims that the solution, coincidentally, is to give their side tremendous control over the rest of us. I'm persuadable, very persuadable, but I'm not going to unquestioningly put all my eggs in one basket or the other. That's what lefty zealots do.

This is why I can't listen to Sean Hannity. I gave him a shot, but so much of what he says turns out to be BS, so I stopped watching him. Liberals never seem to stop believing anyone on the left. So Rachael Maddow still has an audience, and Paul Krugman still gets paid to offer opinions on TV, even though hose two are demonstrably wrong almost 100% of the time.

If we really worried about carbon emissions, we'd be building nuclear plants as fast as humanly possible, as it couldn't be more clear that wind and solar can't come close to getting it done. But the left doesn't want nuclear plants either. So where is the electricity supposed to come from, are we all supposed to walk around all day, rubbing balloons on our heads?