View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 09:29 PM   #29
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
keep regurgitating the Rights Talking points from the fear of mexicans and fear of invasion
here in the USA and stick it on europe the same Right parties spread the same fear and misinformation

Trump’s comments on European immigration mirror white nationalist rhetoric

The argument — that immigration changes existing “culture” for the worse — is a staple of white nationalist rhetoric in the United States.

I was in Munich 2014 at the height of the migrants crisis.. for octoberfest most northbound trains from salzburg were canceled I saw none of the fear your promoting and going to paris and england all with a long history of having immigrants most from their colony days

When you say this has nothing to do with Color or religion.. your just allowing yourself to be blinded by Nationalism as if its a benign Idea

PS More Portuguese than any other nationality: Eight percent of France’s migrant population in 2012 was born in Portugal, little fall river i Guess

and who riots every saturday in France that's right the french over gas prices ... but those pesky immigrants
That settles it,you are either a fool or a Republican plant. I think I know which but I don’t want to hurt your feelings. Take a look at the increase in crime in all the countries YOU mentioned. Haha . ANd I am not talking protests, these savage rapists have turned quiet communities upside down. Do me a favor and use your google to see how happy the Swedish citizens are with their new neighbors.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN