Thread: Texas Shooting
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 06:05 AM   #39
wdmso

For me its about availability and volume of weapons more guns equal more gun violence and more cars on the road equal more accidents (most multiple death car accidents are not a choice ) if i had my way you could have any gun you want but it would be reregistered it would be a 4 step ladder licensing system based on weapon. background check every 5 years and a home inspection for storage requirements based on what step license your at .. it will never happen but its still better than thoughts and prayers

Gun Manufacturing Has Skyrocketed
The number of guns manufactured in the U.S. has nearly doubled in just a few short years, from nearly 5.5 million in 2010 to nearly 10.9 million in 2013. The overwhelming majority of those guns stay on U.S. soil; around 400,000 firearms were exported in 2013.

Gun-Owning Households On The Decline

The number of armed households has actually declined to about 1 in 3. So an ever larger number of guns is concentrated in a shrinking number of homes:

Seems the Nra and supporters just keep forming a smaller and smaller circle .. I have said this before they need to be part of the answer or the answer will be provided for them ..

people put out maybe statements from Pelosi, Fienstien, Biden but this guy says this and because he's in the NRA camp their good with it ..

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick on Sunday said school shootings aren't happening because of an issue with guns. Rather, he blamed the tragedies on a litany of other reasons, including abortions and violent video games.