View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 09:22 AM   #19
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
What is like to have so much hate that you actually believe that?
There's nothing else to believe. Just yesterday, Obama said that the cops killing black detainees, "are not isolated incidents". In other words, our President told the nation yesterday (before the investigations of the latest 2 incidents even began), that the cops who killed these guys in the last 2 days, were somehow inspired by, or connected to, previous cops who killed black detainees. He says that, either because he is dumber than stupid, or because he is exploiting the situation for political gain. If there is a third alternative, please explain it to me.

This is a guy (Obama) who said that white people cling to their guns and to their religion because they are bitter and racist.
This is a guy who said "Republicans gotta stop just hatin' all the time".

I know exactly what this man thinks about people like me. We all do. No one who listened to Rev Wright for 20 years has any use for middle America. So sorry if I don't feel compelled to kiss his ring.

He told the nation yesterday that white cops are engaged in a conspiracy to kill them. You bet I hate him. This has been some presidency.