Thread: Crickets
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 08:34 AM   #13
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
see here’s the difference…i have said very explicitly that the january 6h rioters should be arrested and prosecuted. but many many liberals defended the blm rioters, dismissed it as mostly peaceful.

i’m not sure what to think of what this guy did. he’s saying it’s normal, lots of other brass are saying it’s a court
martial level offense.

how many times do i need to say it? Trump is a morally bankrupt reptile. and he’s not above the law. but you will never criticize biden for anything.

You keep acting as if i’m Sean Hannity, and you do it because pretending i’m as rabidly partisan as you are, is easier for you to deal with, than the reality that i’m fair and truthful.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim clearly your not The conservatives I am speaking of this is Trumps party .. and no current brass is saying anything about it being a court martial offense , the facts speak for themself no secret no personal cell phone all in the open

I am far from a rabid partisan I am objective enough to BS when the right decide to manufacture their canned outrage as Truth ..

Like most MAGA hero’s who Milley was until Milley was caught choosing the constitution over Trump .. they go from hero to Traitor overnight and there is a long list of them to include mike pence
In the MAGA universe and Republicans world everything is a lie fake news or everyone’s else fault ..

It’s Amazing to watch the Party of No in action
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device