View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 06:38 AM   #56
scottw

ohhh....wassamadda Kevin....Hopey Change isn't all you'd hoped and dreamed??? I'll go R-E-A-L-L-Y ....S-L-O-W for you because I'm feeling generous and it almost Holy week so I should try to help those in need....."the question" was whether sex offenders would be eligible for Viagara and other such drugs under the new healthcare reform law"....are you following me??? the answer is, as constituted ....yes....and I provided proof to you that there are concerns over this on both sides by citing the Huffington Post and AbC News so that you could not accuse me of using right wing propoganda sources....Coburn ( a doctor I believe) proposed an ammendment to prohibit the above....it was a valid ammendment to address a valid issue, the dems decided to vote it down...you can invent whatever reasons to satisfy you own leanings but that's what happened... you could very well have figured this out on your own if you'd read slowly, I'd hope...well, maybe not....

funny ... after all of the Political Whoring and utter Perversion of our Legislative process that occured to get this healthcare disaster passsed through...this is what upsets you???? yikes....

a fool and his Liberty...are soon parted...