View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 02:01 PM   #24
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
“I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign ... I have not. I said the president of the United States.”

That statement is really not open for interpretation and contradicts any interview with similar questions dating back many months, where he and Trump stated there was never any collusion or coordinated effort by him or his campaign. It's the typical walk back we see as proof starts to come out, just like the walk back about the Stormy payments, he didn't, until it's proven he did.

try quoting or posting the verbal of the whole exchange including question before answer

sound like you and every other trump hater interprets it as if he admits there was collusion. There is a big difference between what Paul said and what Rudy said.
He is only denying that Trump was not colluding, he is not answering for the others one way or the other, get it? it really is quite simple but I'm sure it is all over the biased media licking their chops telling it like they see it.
read it or listen to it again

The probe is supposed to investigate to see if a crime was committed like conspiring.

If he previously had denied others, and this was in front of Senate hearings or FBI, then lock him up with the other liars.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.