View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 08:48 AM   #70
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
This decision is a move towards representative democracy. There’s no arguing that. None.

yea ok keep believing that nonsense not a single red state will put an abortion referendum on the ballot

So the mathematical realities of the electoral college in your mind is representative democracy your drinking the GOP kool aid again

tyranny of the minority that's why i compared the GOP vision of the US to Iraq cheating to stay in power from trying to overturn elections to gerrymandering districts and you were right the GOP are playing Mathematics to get votes ! Not actual trying to get elected on policy or message . you can't lose an election if there is no opposition in your district because you rigged it that way

Gerrymandering is at least partly to blame for the lopsided Republican representation in the House. According to an analysis, the Democrats are under-represented by about 18 seats in the House, relative to their vote share in The way Republicans pulled that off was to draw some really, really funky-looking Congressional districts.

GOP version of representative democracy. to bad the math shows their deceit
the electoral college was a promise made to the less populated colonies to get them to join the union, to relieve their concerns verbs that their needs would
be cast aside for needs of more populous colonies. I never said otherwise.

If your side stopped showing disdain for flyover country, perhaps they’d do better with the electoral college. The GOP does a better job of reacting to the realities of the electoral math.

Every single
post, you’re responsible g to something i never said.

Your actually claimed that it’s “nationalism” to allow each of the 50 states to decide an issue. You have absolutely no idea what nationalism means. None.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device