View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 02:11 PM   #29
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Kelley told Trump that if he hired a yes-man, he would be impeached.
There are plenty of people in this administration that know the truth and it is starting to open up.
Sondland is next, he will recant his testimony and I expect, admit that Trump told him to say there is no quid pro quo.
This is not the Trump Organization, it's the US government and it is hard to hide the underhanded BS like Trump did for years in his business. There's a reason he was party to thousands of lawsuits, in fact if you google "party to thousands of lawsuits" guess who is number one.
Things in Trumpland will crash fast, until weeks before his resignation Republicans stood firmly behind Nixon.
"Because it is a violation of his oath of office, to ask a foreign government for assistance in his election"

You mean it's a violationwhen Trump did it, not when Obama did it.

"I guess it would have been ok if instead of sending an official letter as members of Congress, they had asked Rudy to do it for them with the assistance of a couple hirelings of Russian Oligarchs "

Huh? Now you're saying what Trump did was wrong, because he didn't use official letterhead to make the request? Sure, that makes sense...You're talking absolute gibberish now.

"What evidence is there that Hunter Biden's hiring was in exchange for anything?"

So there's nothing to see, that Hunter got a very lucrative job on the board of a ukranian energy company. And he got that job not because his father was the Executive branch's point person in Ukraine, but because he was the most qualified for that job., based on getting kicked out of the Navy for drug use. And all the stories that the prosecutor was getting ready to look at this energy company are unfounded. They must be unfounded, because if it was legitimate, it would hurt the Bidens.

"Kelley told Trump that if he hired a yes-man, he would be impeached."

I love General Kelly.

"Things in Trumpland will crash fast"

You say so.

And let me take a wild guess. You predict that the IG report and Durhams report on the possible wrongdoings in the origins of the Russian probe, will be a nothingburger. The fact that Durham is a very accomplished prosecutor, and had this changed to a criminal probe, means nothing, that's just Trump being vindictive, it's not humanly possible that the Obama DOJ was acting as hired security for the Clinton campaign. You already know it's impossible, even though nothing in the investigations has been released. Do I have that right?