View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 07:34 AM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Low blow Wayne.

If that’s the case then Bitchslappedboy is the face of the Democratic Party.��
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sorry,, it's the new normal Republicans have lost their party . It's been over taken , it's just the current reality... maybe it will change but to many Republicans see re election by demonstrating I am more of an American because I am a Republican mantra And I sleep with a gun and the American flag .

But Pete's thoughts are not just based in ideology , facts and actual events are considered. He is no AOC she is the poster child for the rights narrtive for Democratic voters are like her 10% are

Basswipes thoughts are based on ideology conspericy and far right wing his thoughts are Republican those of Republican voters re enforced by Trump himself any other moderate Republican in a RINO and alienated in their own party , well over 1/2 feel this. Way. Hell in Mass Baker is a Rino. And criticized Trump and had to fight for supply yet Fla Governor got everything he wanted ..

Wait till Trump get his hands on that 500 million that he has the ability to disperse ..

I Bet we see swing states get the lions share , to buy votes with federal money disguised as stimulus

He kind did that with Gm in Ohio forcing only them to make ventilators and re open a factory that they sold last year

Trump’s administration has not formally ordered any of the machines, USA TODAY has learned. Story's 2 days

Last edited by wdmso; 04-06-2020 at 08:00 AM..