View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:34 AM   #12
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Wayne, instead of criticizing the Republican Party, just tell us all the things that make you proud to be a Democrat. Describe your favorite parts about it and please highlight the leaders and ideals that make it superior. Certainly the list will be long so have fun with it and stay positive.��
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I've said it be iam registered independent and always have been and I am a moderate I have no need to champion a person ( no cult of personality to follow)

I dont push democratic policy... here I spend most of it debunking the conspericy theories and non sense spewed by the right from abortion to open borders to were being over run with illegals to global warms a gaff

It's clear if your not a Republican your the problem you see it when Trumps
speakers at his rallies you see it in campaign ads you see it in comment sections
You see it in the aid to states or how the press is treated

And the response here will be Hillary called us deplorables , so were even

I would Love to hear how iam wrong with my description of the current republican party
Clearly it isn't all Republicans but the tug of war for the heart of the Republican party has been won by Trump and the right wing of the party.

So I am open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Also Dont care who you pray to how many guns you own or what sex you are or if your married to a man or a women

This is an ultra liberal in todays Republican party , which I find funny because I support more individual freedoms then they do ...

Ps my disdain for Trump has zero to do with him borrowing the lable Republican he was always an embarrassment from the day he chose to run , and how he ran and even to this day how he presents himself.

I have never had an issue with any elected official or potus democratic or Republican until Trump

Last edited by wdmso; 04-06-2020 at 10:43 AM..