View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 09:14 AM   #101
detbuch

[QUOTE=wdmso;1101609]I also stated Racism made it easier in the decision making to drop the bomb

Easier? You mean like the decision wasn't easy enough so racism made it so? I would think the decision was not easy at all, and that racism would not make it any easier. Unless you're talking about some foaming at the mouth racism which is so much a part of one's psyche that it is satisfied by slaughter. Whatever latent racism existed in the minds of those making the decision, I don't think it was that instrumental in making the decision. If it was, then you may have some point in bringing it up. But, in order to throw that motivation into the mix, you need more evidence that was the case, not just some aside to make a more total case.

not the only reason .. and have used example after example to point this out ..

Was it a relevant reason at all? What was the relevance? Your examples were not comparable to dropping the bomb.

An many think that Racism didn't exist in 1940 against black or the Japanese I guess ?

Racism existed in 1940, and probably since the beginning of race consciousness, and still today. And it existed in the Japanese minds, and black minds as well. Do you know of some race that is free of racism. Is your point that racism is bad?