View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 10:50 PM   #106
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Again you miss the point it was about what the government told the people as opposed to what they where really Doing !!!!

It seems you miss that point a lot. As in what is the Federal government really doing when it forces suburbs to "rezone." Or when it creates so-called "net neutrality." Or what Obama Care's true end game is, or even what it does, what it costs, and how it helps to transform a free market society into a government controlled one rather than merely to provide health insurance to those who don't have it. You seem to miss the point of what the Federal government really wishes to accomplish when it passes legislation and creates regulations with benevolent sounding titles which imply the opposite of the true nature of those regulations.

And you seem to totally miss the point of the Progressive notion of a living, breathing, Constitution which must be subject to Judges so called "interpretation" based on their personal opinions of "justice" all the while pretending that they really are abiding by the Constitution which they are actually turning upside down. You are quite content with their intended destruction of the original constitutional order centered on individual unalienable rights protected by separation of powers. And the transformation of it into a government centered bureaucracy which decides what rights we have, how the economy must function, and intrudes into every aspect of our lives. And this chameleon behavior has been documented and even admitted to by some of them. So we don't have to just conjecture or say "if you don't think it's really so you're willfully blind."

You said I had an apocalyptic view when I pointed out, as you say, "what the government told the people as opposed to what they where really Doing !!!!" in the above instances. Is my view any more apocalyptic than yours re this bomb thing?

Are you suggesting Race had nothing to do with giving those black americans syphilis or that race did never came up when talking if we should or shouldn't drop the bomb ..

Blacks were not given syphilis in the Tuskegee experiment. They already had it. And at the time there was no known reliable cure. And I don't know if race was discussed in the formation of that experiment. Certainly, black doctors, nurses, and administrators were involved and were in on the discussion. It became discredited years after when penicillin was discovered as a reliable cure, but the participants were not given it. And the experiment was investigated, documented, exposed, and shut down.

And I don't know if race came up in discussing whether or not to drop the bomb. Has the government's supposed racism been documented. Have there been any admissions of dropping the bomb made easier because it targeted yellow people?
Do you know? Or are you assuming that since Americans were racist toward Japanese they must surely have brought up race and how that would make it OK to drop the bomb. Abe Lincoln was a racist by today's standards. Is that why he wanted to stop the spread of slavery and even abolish it. And caused over half a million, mostly white men, to be killed to free the slaves in the rebellious slave States? Would Lincoln, the racist, have dropped the bomb?

like the Mustard gas experiments on troops in 1945 .. and to my point the bomb was a weapons test and a means to end the War not just for the sole reason to end the War as the narrative in 1945 from Our Government would suggest

you dont see a pattern ?
"I have clearly stated I have no issues with the bomb being Dropped.."
"racism alone is not a big factor."

I see a pattern in your above quotes intertwined with the rest of your narrative in this thread. It's a rather incoherent one designed, it seems, to expose government fakery, even though you don't disapprove of what it did, you want to expose its lying about it. Or expose half truths. That's nice. But when you have to pile on with a personal assumption under the guise of something that is supposedly so self evident that we must be willfully blind to question it, you weaken your argument rather than strengthening it with an unsubstantiated tidbit which you think fleshes out the total reasons for dropping the bomb.

Last edited by detbuch; 06-03-2016 at 10:58 AM..