View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 04:51 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Spence, if Christie was a Democrat, every single person here knows you'd be bending over backwards to defend him.

I'm more fair than that. If Christie had no first-hand knowledgs of what happened, he still deserves to catch a lot of heat, because the buck stops with him. If he did know, and I presume that he did, he deserves to be impeached. FAIR ENOUGH?

I'd say that what Christie did is slightly more appalling than Obama's closing the open-air WWII memorial, and other un-manned parks, during the shutdown. Both are cases of causing unnecessary stress, to innocent bystanders, for political motives (you will never admit Obama had political reasons for erecting barracades around open air parks). Spence, we all know that you endlessly defended that, as you are physically incapable of saying anything critical of your man-crush.

On these forums, I have, on occasion, lambasted conservatives when they have it coming. I have also stated that I believe conservatives are wrong on some issues like gay marriage and gun control.

That makes me more fair-minded than you are capable of ever being. Spence, I am not the right-wing equivalent of you, not even close, I'm not nearly as radically right as you are left. Not even remotely close. You're a liberal parrot. So please don't ever accuse me of being as blind and as brainwashed and thoughtless and as simple-minded and as predictable as you are. If you can't think for yourself, perhaps you can at least strive for a shred of intellectual honesty here. Is that really asking so much?

Obviously I'm right-leaning. However, you are the fanatic here, not me.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-09-2014 at 05:04 PM..