Thread: Gregory Salcido
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 09:30 AM   #17
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

While I would not say typical it sure ain't unusual. Having worked in school systems and around some teacher governing bodies we'll call it, I have seen an awful lot of this extreme left bias. With the younger set it is even worse.

I have to unwind my kid on occasion because he comes home with some hard left drivel on occasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
did you forget about the 60's no one cared ...same in the 80's now its ok to love the Military to glorify war it politically correct .. until the Casualties mount (hopefully that wont happen) it will change again
Don't glorify war, which is often failed politics by another name. But do respect those that sacrifice their time, their families, and risk their lives for others.

Yes the glorification is much. Spec4 Jimmy Schmukatelli from the Mess Hall or Base Finance should be treated with respect for his service but not HERO-like worship. Same goes to just about everyone else. Honor and respect. And certainly moreso for the ones at the pointy end.

But don't wrap the Mil in political foil (left of right) for political gains. Not everyone is a hero that stormed the beach, and far fewer are the damaged victims some on the left has them out to be...

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: