View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 05:53 PM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I think you're overreacting just a bit...as usual.

I didn't see the clip but it sounds like they were just relating personal experience noting the awkwardness that often accompanies a bi-racial family. Not the most tasteful thing to point out but also not the end of the world.

I'm sure Palin will find a way to milk a few more million out of it though. Must be nice to have an entire political industry based primarily on fake outrage.

-spence
"]I think you're overreacting just a bit"

You don't think they used this baby as a club to bash the Romneys? Why did they pick the Romneys then? Why didn't they sow Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's family, which is of mixed heritage?

"I didn't see the clip "

There's a shock. Your admitted ignorance isn't stopping you from disagreeing with the conclusions drawn by those who did see it, at least those who saw it and are taking a conservative response.

You're bashing Palin? While you're at it, why not bash Eisenhower, why are you letting Ike off the hook here? A long as you are slinging arrows at random conservatives who had absolutely nothing to do with this, shouldn't you also insult Reagan or William F Buckley?

Jesus God Almighty, Palin is living rent free in your head, eh?