Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 01:30 PM   #55
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You believe that government has the right to force women to carry a baby for 9 months to save a life, but not that she should have to be vaccinated to save her life, the infants and others.

The media that’s telling you to be insulted is also telling people that vaccination is bad.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
let’s go slow here.

do you support state laws which prohibit female teachers from having consensual relations with male students?

i bet you do. almost everyone does.

If i’m correct in assuming you support those laws, that means YOU support laws which limit the choices women can make with their own bodies, IF those choices would hurt “someone else”.

therefore, the only thing that matters in the abortion debate, is whether or not the baby represents “someone else.”

That’s it. everything else is a smokescreen.

every criminal law on the books, limits the choices we can make, so stop pretending that there aren’t any limits you’d place on the choices women can make with their own bodies.

i’ve had this debate a thousand times. there is no liberal response to this. none.

it’s not about “choice”, because you and i both agree that choices should be limited when “someone else” is hurt.

All that matters, is whether or not the baby represents “someone else.”

i’m 100% ok with people ( including women) making any choices they want, as long as they don’t hurt someone else.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device