View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 08:24 AM   #6
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Has Donald Trump condemned his racist supporter Kyle Rittenhous who murderered 2 people in Kenosha last night?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Let me explain, no there is too much. Let me sum up.

For three months streets in this country have been mostly peacefully protested (riot) while some real murders and some imagined have occured, but consistently due process and waiting for the facts has been ignored.

For three months extremes on both sides, but mostly the left, have been crossing state lines to mostly peacefully protest (riot).

Kenosha Wisconsin several days ago, police are responding to a Domestic Violence call where they try to apprehend Blake, someone with open warrants, and if some articles are true, restraining orders for him not to be there.

Reports are that officers wrestled with Blake, he had a knife, and he broke free and went into his vehicle (the officers will not know if he has a gun as well). Officer shoots Blake in the back. Tragic. In Normal times we would let the investigation runs its course. We are not in normal times.

This caused riots mostly peacefully protests. Some armed people went to protect areas from looting. A 17 year old kid (foolishly) went to support and after various events was separated from group, charged by several people, kicked by one, hit with a skateboard by another, and one of the people charging him, wearing “paramedic” gear and carrying a Glock (unsure of its medical utility), firing in the air. Seventeen year old kid shoots people. Seventeen year old kid calls cops.

NYT people did a walk through on social media posted videos and actually got some of the timeline and posted the OSINT in Twitter. Interesting read, and seemingly more accurate than what they published in the paper.

If the facts remotely mean anything, check your effing bias for a minute and read it.

https://twitter.com/trbrtc/status/1298839097923063809

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: