View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 02:50 PM   #31
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Not sure the economy would have crashed and burned if Hillary had beaten Trump. I'm not in agreement on Trump's policies in numerous arenas, so no I'm not buying he's the savor of the economy or that he is any better when it comes to foreign policies, trade or agreements with allies and foes; long list IMHO. I think his deregulation across the board is going to be bad for the environment long term and I don't believe we should have withdrawn from the Paris accord. I don't see his trade war being the answer, not saying we don't have a balance issue. I think he has made a "problem" at the southern boarder into a real nightmare and the policies are actually killing people and committing child abuse on a massive scale. I think his kissing arse with Putin time and time again, not to mention the 2016 election issues, is a disgrace. In fact pick a foreign strong man/dictator he hasn't cozied up to, while treating our long term allies like crap, really must I go on? You are looking at Trump administration thru rose colored glasses.

Hey how about the fact our president actually can't stop lying ever, I'd like to know there is someone in the white house that I can actually trust that what is coming out of his mouth is 90% true. Please I'm waiting for hey they all do it come back, but Trump's lying is on an epic scale compared to ALL other presidents.
i don’t recall anyone saying the economy would crash and burn under Hilary. What we know, is that it’s roaring under Trump. We also know Paul Krugman said Trump would cause a trash, and he’s still paid to go on MSNBC.

didntbsay he’s better when
it comes to foreign policies. You are the one who posted a link saying our standing in the world
has diminished. I see
zero evidence of that.

you’re saying trumps immigration policies are causing murder and child abuse at the border. People
weren’t getting killed
and abused before trump? the open border doesn’t create the atmosphere for women to get raped
in huge numbers as they cross? Giving preferential treatment to families doesn’t encourage the use of “fake” children to make the crossing with adults who aren’t their parents?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device