View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 08:56 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I'm pretty sure that Huma's work at the foundation was volunteer. The guy from the AP was on the news this morning, what he ignores is that these are exactly the type of people the Sec State would be meeting with regardless.

I believe the DOJ looked at this after the Clinton Cash book came out and found there was nothing worth pursuing.

Sorry but an email helping to arrange a meeting isn't pay to play. You've got nothing...
The AP story says that Mrs Weiner was a paid employee of the foundation, but since your supposition is more favorable to Hilary, I am certain it is fact-based.

"I believe the DOJ looked at this after the Clinton Cash book came out and found there was nothing worth pursuing."

I thought the AP broke the story yesterday. Not saying it's a crime. But does it invalidate her claims that she doesn't thin the system is fair, because it favors insiders? She claims to be opposed to cronyism, doesn't this spit in the face of her claim?

With liberals, it's ALWAYS do as I say, not as I do. Always. And the sheep could care less.