View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 11:40 AM   #15
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
And i believe your right to sport your tin foil hat..." the left is trying to bring down the system.". a just another talking point of the rights .. talk about a big wide brush
I don't do tinfoil hats and conspiracies so nice try.

Quote:
you cant just have the change you want nor can I
I want a peaceful more benevolent society where people treat each other better and those same people a free to live their lives under less control of others - what do you ant?

Quote:
Most cops shooting people are doing so as a result of a dangerous / illegal activity in process. Most times it is justified, unfortunate, but justified.

Due process ^^^^^^unfortunate, but justified.
Yes terrible. I wish there was away to say "everyone freeze for 2 days" while we work this out. That is the sad part of judgement calls - you have to make one in an instant that will forever have ramifications on all involved. You have been there before, right? How do you get around that??

Quote:
take guns from a potential threat "Due process must be adhered to.
Due Process must be adhered to for everything smartguy, in every where and way possible if circumstances allow it. That should be the default and applied evenly. We are not there yet but that is what we should be moving toward.

Quote:
but red flag bill to you is outrageous you just made my point
You didn't make any point. You claim you have made a point, you may have convinced yourself you have made a point but there is not point.

As I have stated before Red Flag systems may be the way to go and may be an acceptable but necessary impact on one's rights but they have to figure out the Due Process, guarantees of it being judicious and fair, with ability to appeal. Due Process. What do you not understand about that??

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: