View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 12:15 PM   #10
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boot man View Post
When I read the first post, I laughingly said to myself, "Depends on which party he is in as to whether he lied or not" to most. I love the battle as to which party has more pathological liars, career thieves, and covert murderers. People, what all of them have done is wrong. Your party is not better than the other because you have less criminals.

yes, and apologists line up on either side.

Throw all the bums out. Liars, thieves, whoars, opportunists, unqualified connected bastages. It gets pretty sickening when gazed from the 30,000 foot view.

I know nothing of this guy so for all I know he could be the same sheeple in wolve's clothing but I loved seeing this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronko View Post
He will pay with his job. It will also open up another possible seat for a republican, that otherwise would have stayed democrat. Anti-incumbency fever is taking over. I can't wait for the fall. The mid-terms will be electric.
And if things do move more R and there is the same crappiness the flip will happen again just as fast. We don't need this polarization, we need leadership. Who was our last leader?

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: